domingo, 27 de julho de 2014

Tango Skirt

Hi everyone!
So yesterday I went to dinner with my girlfriends and my boyfriend and we had such a great time. I have been friends with these girls since we were 12 and our group is really close and I am very lucky to have them.
Unfortunately two of them are abroad, one is currently living in California (lucky girl!) you can find her blog here: bettyfromnowhere.blogspot.com she's an excellent photographer! And the other one is living in Munich, she studies architecture and is a marvelous cook! Oh yeah, and she also has a blog with her recipes (I so recommend you to take a look: betweenkitchens.blogspot.com) Before the dinner my sister took this photos of me, the outfit is light are really colourful, perfect for a warm summer night on the town! Hope you like them!

Tere








My beautiful girlfriends: Margarida, Beatriz and Inês :)

What I'm Wearing:

Skirt: Bershka (s/s 2014)
Top: Zara (s/s 2014)
Shoes: Bossanova (s/s 2014)
Necklace: Stradivarius (s/s 2014)

2 comentários: